THE $200 IS A DEPOSIT TO RESERVE YOUR FLORIST. THE REMAINING MINIMUM ORDER BALANCE OF $1800 WILL BE DUE AFTER YOUR INITIAL ARTIST MEETING AND FLORAL QUOTE. THE $2000 MINIMUM IS USED AS A CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR FINAL FLORAL BALANCE, OF WHICH THE TOTAL IS DUE 21 DAYS BEFORE YOUR EVENT.
Questions? Schedule a call with a Consultant here!
- $2000 minimum order with only $200 deposit due today
- Florist will contact you within one week of confirmed booking
- The designer will develop a custom quote after an initial consultation
- Packages 100% refundable for 14 days after florist’s quote is delivered
- Remaining minimum order balance of $1800 is due after the refundable period
- Itemized price quote with unlimited revisions until 21 days before your event, at this time, your final floral balance is due
- Timeline consultation and access to online planning tools
- Uniquely creative designs with the freshest flowers
- Delivery and other add-ons available
Accepts bookings within and beyond 40 miles of central St. Paul
“Truly amazing!”… Those are only two of the countless encouraging words my clients have used to describe my designs for their weddings or special events. They inspire me to create a magical ambiance through floral designs that are nothing short of beautiful.
I started working at my local hometown florist in Ottertail County, Minn., while in high school and attended college for Horticulture and Retail Floral Design in central Minnesota. I continued to work in a floral shop during college, and soon after received a wonderful job opportunity with one of the finest floral and garden centers in the Twin Cities. I was a part of their Wedding and Special Events department and worked with some of the most talented designers in the country.
I was promoted to become the exclusive designer for one of their suburban retail design centers, and have also served as a board member of a tri-state design and education group for a national floral provider. As an educational designer, I've loved sharing the latest trends, designs and enthusiasm with business owners and future designers. I also enjoy the entrepreneurial opportunities and the creative freedom that the floral industry provides, and have been designing for over 20 years while sharing my passion for floral artistry.
My clients will tell you that my greatest assets are my willingness to educate them on potential choices while working within their budgets and creating the perfect marriage of floral materials for their big day. Whether you know a dandelion from a daisy, or know exactly what you want, I will make sure your event is everything you have dreamed of. In the high-paced world we all live in, I hope on your special day you take the time to “stop and smell the roses.”