THE $200 IS A DEPOSIT TO RESERVE YOUR FLORIST. THE REMAINING MINIMUM ORDER BALANCE OF $1300 WILL BE DUE AFTER YOUR INITIAL ARTIST MEETING AND FLORAL QUOTE. THE $1500 MINIMUM IS USED AS A CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR FINAL FLORAL BALANCE, OF WHICH THE TOTAL IS DUE 21 DAYS BEFORE YOUR EVENT.
Questions? Schedule a call with a Consultant here!
- $1500 minimum order with only $200 deposit due today
- Florist will contact you within one week of confirmed booking
- The designer will develop a custom quote after an initial consultation
- Packages 100% refundable for 14 days after florist’s quote is delivered
- Remaining minimum order balance of $1300 is due after the refundable period
- Itemized price quote with unlimited revisions until 21 days before your event, at this time, your final floral balance is due
- Timeline consultation and access to online planning tools
- Uniquely creative designs with the freshest flowers
- Delivery and other add-ons available
Accepts bookings within and beyond 40 miles of central St. Paul
Kelsey is known for creating memorable, one-of-a-kind floral experiences. Keeping her customers needs and vision for their wedding at the center of her work, Kelsey focuses on delivering an experience that is unique to each of her clients, reflecting their personalities and aspirations for their wedding. She prides herself on delivering great quality floral instillations that are crafted specially and individually for each of her events.
In addition to being an artist, Kelsey is also an experienced business owner and mother. She has freelanced for multiple design firms across the country working on world class weddings and events. She loves to play hockey and considers herself a Minnesota girl. Kelsey understands how stressful and expensive wedding planning can be. Addressing this head on for he clients she has earned a reputation for ensuring a premium experience for her clients. From the initial meeting, she invests the time with her clients to ensure she is aligned with their needs and desired outcomes of their wedding. She is known for being proactive and incredibly clear in her communication. From taking the time to understand her clients vision, and clearly communicating the options, along with pricing, for those options. Kelsey ensures her clients receive an experience that amazes/delights (but doesn’t surprise!) When it comes to both the final vision and costs.