THE $200 IS A DEPOSIT TO RESERVE YOUR FLORIST. THE REMAINING MINIMUM ORDER BALANCE OF $1300 WILL BE DUE AFTER YOUR INITIAL ARTIST MEETING AND FLORAL QUOTE. THE $1500 MINIMUM IS USED AS A CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR FINAL FLORAL BALANCE, OF WHICH THE TOTAL IS DUE 21 DAYS BEFORE YOUR EVENT.
Questions? Schedule a call with a Consultant here!
- $1500 minimum order with only $200 deposit due today
- Florist will contact you within one week of confirmed booking
- The designer will develop a custom quote after an initial consultation
- Packages 100% refundable for 14 days after florist’s quote is delivered
- Remaining minimum order balance of $1300 is due after the refundable period
- Itemized price quote with unlimited revisions until 21 days before your event, at this time, your final floral balance is due
- Timeline consultation and access to online planning tools
- Uniquely creative designs with the freshest flowers
- Delivery and other add-ons available
Accepts bookings within and beyond 40 miles of central St. Paul
Lorrie’s love for flowers began on walks with her Grandmother where she would be encouraged to make something pretty out of found treasures in nature. Her gardening hobby and florist work continues to grown her passion of all things floral.
Being a part of a couple’s wedding planning is one of Lorrie’s favorite things about being a florist. The process of helping the couple relax and then decide what they want even if they have no idea where to start is so rewarding to Lorrie. Providing a sample bouquet to the couple at their first meeting is always a great way to start that process. Lorrie feels honored and blessed to be a small but important part of your special day.